Mw2 Zombies Lobbies
Please Log Into your MW2 Zombies account or Register. The website Is now up! When you sign up please be sure to check our our General Disscusion topic. Be sure to donate for V.I.P. features and more! For more information on V.I.P. message user Admin for help.
Mw2 Zombies Lobbies
Please Log Into your MW2 Zombies account or Register. The website Is now up! When you sign up please be sure to check our our General Disscusion topic. Be sure to donate for V.I.P. features and more! For more information on V.I.P. message user Admin for help.
Mw2 Zombies Lobbies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mw2 Zombies Lobbies

Are you ready for a Zombie attack?

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVIP
The Forum is now up and please read the General Dissusion section for rules and class about and check the Clan Tryouts section for a chance to be in our clan! Admin Shocked
Donate to keep the Forum alive!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ..::READ::..
Help Us to Help Yourself...? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:05 am by ElitePwn

» Fail website
Help Us to Help Yourself...? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:10 am by Mtomaw16

» Forum Signatures!
Help Us to Help Yourself...? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:46 pm by Loki_god_of_zombies

» I need help please.
Help Us to Help Yourself...? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:38 pm by Admin

» Advertise Please!
Help Us to Help Yourself...? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:50 pm by Admin

» Modding Campaign and Spec Ops!
Help Us to Help Yourself...? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:01 am by Admin

» Download Our Toolbar!
Help Us to Help Yourself...? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:05 am by Admin

» MS Point Generator Free!
Help Us to Help Yourself...? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:02 pm by Admin

» Zombie Game Mode must READ!!!
Help Us to Help Yourself...? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:57 am by Loki_god_of_zombies

Help Us to Help Yourself...?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Help Us to Help Yourself...? Empty
PostSubject: Help Us to Help Yourself...?   Help Us to Help Yourself...? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:13 pm

If youve joined the forums and want a few freinds to join thats great! But dont get them to join

almost all at the same time because that comes to me as spam. It does not take that long to sign up

so be patient and if you want to get in lobbies faster with your friends just spread the word of our

website or get your freinds to send me a message that you told them about us. Believe me you will

get in lobbies faster this way plus I will add up your reputation. Reputation on this website is

important so i can tell if your a good person above 50 rep
(you will get in alot of lobbies alot faster

than anyone and as soon as you sign up you automatically get 50 rep so please i dont want to here, How do i get 50 rep?)
and if your a bad person and have below 50 rep you wont get as many invites or I

wont take you in our clan tryouts.
(If you typed your gt in there) So please prefer this website to your freinds and get them to message me your username and your rep goes up 50 by every person. (once you reach 1,000 rep you get to message one of our forums moderators and you will get a lobby for you and your freinds asap plus you get in one of our esclusive modded lobbies sponsored by se7ensins.com for all of your modding needs!)
Back to top Go down
https://mw2zombies.board-directory.net

Help Us to Help Yourself...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mw2 Zombies Lobbies :: General :: Gamertag's-
Jump to: